frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Lets see pics of your bike

I want to see what people are riding.
I will post a picture when I get home, as Im at work. snap an action shot or the bike on the trainer or in a cool place, background whatever.
go
village idiot

Comments

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    What do you mean you have to wait until you get home? Don't you have bike pics in your wallet or on your phone? What kind of rider are you? It's like you don't even care...
    asthecrowfliestcraigtriAaronWebsteytcaley5HSeeley14oldmanchadjimmymstevenson3instormRADMONAVAVAV

• Options
    I'm just bored at work thought I'd start some ridiculous thread. Plan backfired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    asthecrowflies
    village idiot
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    LOL - OK, here's my bike. His name is Alberto.

IMCrain
    AaronWebsteyslickfins_RyanasthecrowfliesMoctaviusRADMON

• Options
    Before IMTX on my borrowed wheels
    kjrunninespej09tcraigtriAaronWebsteyAdam Wslickfins_Ryanasthecrowfliesaerobeanmbrekk44yournotuniqueAVAVAV
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    balsdorfAaronWebsteyasthecrowfliesjimmymstevenson
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options

11659448_10153458486094721_8748788410938269715_n

This was my baby until Challenge AC this year when some chick hit me head on. Now it's in itty bitties. But silver lining, my new IA comes in tomorrow!!! I'll post her as soon as she's built! (That is as long as I have access to my computer after being kicked out of my house when my wife see's what I bought)
    slickfins_RyankjrunninasthecrowfliesItsShugBrent_RyournotuniqueAVAVAV
  • Options
    IMG_0230
    Here's mine, the 90mm wheels help my speed on the rollers I swear.
    mbrekk44asthecrowfliesItsShugBrent_RyournotuniqueJT_34

• Options
    KMRyanTriKMRyanTri Member, Pro Triathlete
    @balsdorf Is that TWO BTA bottle cages?!
    aerobean
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

This is Claire, named after Claire Underwood, from House of Cards. The resemblance is uncanny. She's cunning, willing to do whatever it takes to (help me) win, and she lets me sleep with men on the side.

mbrekk44asthecrowfliesAaronWebsteyGasBombkjrunninjimmymstevensonyournotuniqueRADMONMatt_Froese
    Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    IMG_20151105_221223543
    There she sits without my rear flo 90
    slickfins_RyanasthecrowfliesMattmeggersyournotuniqueellsworth53t
  • Options
    rangamelrangamel Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited November 2015
    asthecrowfliesslickfins_Ryanyournotunique
    Slightly mental triathlete who is allergic to the sun

• Options
    tcraigtri said:

11659448_10153458486094721_8748788410938269715_n

This was my baby until Challenge AC this year when some chick hit me head on. Now it's in itty bitties. But silver lining, my new IA comes in tomorrow!!! I'll post her as soon as she's built! (That is as long as I have access to my computer after being kicked out of my house when my wife see's what I bought)

Was that in that neighborhood section of AC? If so...I was rolling through just as the ambulance showed up.
    tcraigtri
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    What is this, freaking Slowtwitch now?
    asthecrowfliesFastCat1107AaronWebsteyAdam WBen_jamminMattRyan HeislerRirinetteHSeeley14mbrekk44dhryournotuniqueGranpa ChookIanL
    Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man
  • Options

tcraigtri said:

Was that in that neighborhood section of AC? If so...I was rolling through just as the ambulance showed up.
    Yup. It was carnage. Luckily no lasting injuries for either of us. Some broke bones, couple months of recovery. Slowly getting back into things.
    asthecrowflies
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Come on @Zach Boring , you know you wanna show yours off.
    slickfins_Ryanmbrekk44
  • Options
    Oh I'll show it off all right.
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    @Zach Boring grow up. if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all
    AaronWebsteyslickfins_Ryan
    village idiot
  • Options
    Oh, and to add. My bike's name is Queen Latifah.
    AaronWebsteyslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPelado
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    tcraigtriespej09MattRyan HeislerSteve HalewskiHSeeley14Scheck48DawnCyournotuniqueMatt_Froese
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Someone make this meme

I THINK HE
    WAS JOKING TOO

I got it Zach. I got it.

@ItsShug I now find your bike strangely attractive ... or not? It looks super pretty but I can't really tell if the frame suits my taste.
  • Options
    I wasn't trying to be mean, just sarcastic. you would know that if I was able to use pink font :))
    village idiot
  • Options
  • Options
    20140507_114212

She's big black and beautiful. Had to do away with that white grip tape. @PreachSwanson is the only guy I know that can tolerate that.
    AaronWebsteyPreachSwanson
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Before a little local sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ItsShugslickfins_RyanaerobeanyournotuniqueAVAVAV
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    KMRyanTri said:

@balsdorf Is that TWO BTA bottle cages?!

Yes it is. Bizarre I know. I prefer liquid nutrition such as Infinit for 70.3 and greater distance so I need a bottle of nutrition and another bottle of hydration easily accessible. I was just keeping one on the downtube but Cody Beals cried gently when he found I was using a bottle on the downtube so I had to find an alternative solution. I have similar shoulder flexibility to someone in a full body cast so I find it difficult to grab / return bottles behind the seat so this double BTA monstrosity is my solution.

It was inspired by a picture I saw of Tyler Butterfield. I keep infinit in the rear bottle and water in the x-lab.

• Options
    @Zach Boring the struggle is real.

b19b643145b759e3116b007394e4aa35f6900cc24c44ba7f9b0536fcf6a59612
    espej09balsdorfslickfins_RyanAaronWebsteyMattJames LangeGasBombRyan HeislerKenElPescadoPeladoRashneil5youngHSeeley14asthecrowfliesoldmanchadellsworth53tyournotunique
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Tri Bike

May I introduce WarChild.
    slickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPelado

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    DAMMIT!
    just when i thought that discovering this community would help me shed my permanent bike envy!
    :-O
    "there's ice in my ass crack and it feels amazing" - overheard at IMMT
  • Options
    bike

AaronWebsteyItsShugkjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoslickfins_RyanBrent_RM_WareFastCat1107Ben_jamminespej09Craig_DHSeeley14oldmanchadyournotuniquetrsradio69
    I have a lot of running shoes...

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch