frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Many Things for Sale: Wetsuits, Garmins, Bike, etc

OK, I need to clear out some stuff.

- Brand new Xterra Vengeance (the $700 fancy wetsuit), women's size Medium -- I accidentally ordered a medium, wore it twice and realized I am not a medium, so now I have a medium-small, but I need to unload the medium one -- $300
- Few years old Zoot wetsuit (I want to say it's the Force?), women's size Medium-Sm -- just been sitting in my garage -- $100
- older Xterra swimskin (few years old, raced in like 5 times?) -- $75
- I have two Garmin 220s (one's touch screen, one's not) -- used both for all my running but just got a Fenix 5s, so -- $75
- Fitbit Charge 2 (the wrist-based HR one, about year-and-a-half old) -- used it for 6 months or so, and then lost interest -- $75
- 2011 Orbea Ordu, Small -- (Ultegra, Profile design bars, can't remember what else right now, some set of fancy cracks) was my race bike on and off through 2016, but hella upgraded last year and it's been sitting in my living room -- w/o wheels $900

I have some other aero helmets too but one thing at a time I guess.
KenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch