frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Lets see pics of your bike

Comments

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    GasBomb said:

Happy to announce that I have a new project in the works. Will unveil photos soon! She's gonna be purty!!

@GasBomb might it be this? The purtiest thing I've seen lately....

ellsworth53tGasBombsimonsen77rangamelkjrunnin
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Um NO
    M_Ware

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Got a great deal on this one in TX!

20160312_203517-1
    GasBombM_WareAaron WebsteyAdam WrigpigMartinPreachSwansonJames Langeyournotunique
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    @PescadoPelado the back of the bike is missing. you got jipped
    KenElPescadoPeladoGasBombMattAdam WFastCat1107neil5youngMatt_FroeseyournotuniqueTad_M

village idiot

• Options
    rigpigrigpig Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    And it makes a squeaking noise that no one can find. At least mine is only a clicking that I can't find.
    GasBombKenElPescadoPelado

Kevin Brydges
    You're the rig guy? You don't look like you worked on rigs....
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    rigpig said:

And it makes a squeaking noise that no one can find. At least mine is only a clicking that I can't find.

Gah, fuck! My TT bike clicks. Drives me nuts.
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM

rigpig said:

Actually after taking apart the headtube and greasing everything and putting it back together, I realized it was the rear wheel rubbing on the inside of the chain stay. Probably why my rides have felt so difficult lately.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Dark Mark said:

rigpig said:

Actually after taking apart the headtube and greasing everything and putting it back together, I realized it was the rear wheel rubbing on the inside of the chain stay. Probably why my rides have felt so difficult lately.
    I didn't know rollerblades had chain stays.
    neil5youngsimonsen77Mark_after_Dark
  • Options
    New ride came in the mail yesterday
    IMG_20160321_135018
    Aaron WebsteyjakesaundersM_Warembrekk44simonsen77espej09

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    Made some simple upgrades to renew my love for my ride. Kind of like buying myself flowers, getting myself drunk and then taking advantage of myself, without any of the awkwardness in the morning.

New tires (thanks for the tip, @Rash), pedals, bar tape & a 3-inch cock .

M_WareAaron Websteyespej09simonsen77kjrunninGasBombTad_M
  • Options

I have to agree that the torhans bottle is the hardest piece on the bike to work on. But, it works and I love it.  also, added the BTA Torhans bottle after this image. knock off wheels are the best (well, so far. they haven't had any issues yet)

kjrunninM_WareCapen
  • Options
    Whats going on with the Falco V? Now that the podcast isn't sponsored, I haven't heard much about the company. I know they have several pros riding their frame who have done pretty well. I see on their website that they are now offering a single chain ring option. Surprised that isn't all over the forums with the popularity of the new 1x11. 
  • Options
    @TriDVM it sounded like they fell off the map when some problems started developing with their products and the owner went off the radar. I believe there's one less of them on the road after Galveston.  :'(
  • Options
    Just built up my new Ceepo Viper with Ultegra Di2.
    M_Wareespej09KenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77Tad_MMartinCapen
  • Options
    New Project finished. Take a P2 bought from TRS classifieds. Add Flo disc and 60. New cables/housing. New crankset. Add cock stickers. Ain't she purty?

M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoespej09Tad_Msimonsen77Mark_after_DarkAaron WebsteyMatt_FroeseBrent_Ryournotunique

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @agreif  was the original owner. Hope he likes the updates. Next project is a Litespeed Li2 frame purchased from DP at The Racery. Not sure yet what that build will look like. 
    M_Ware

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options

Removed the bottle cages on the down tube and seat tube for a TACX areo bottle to race.

Atomic High Perf Coated Chain Ring
    Atomic Coated Ceramic Speed Jockey Wheels
    Atomic Coated Chain

#JSCWW
    Mattespej09M_WareRobert RankinGasBombMartinTad_MkjrunninAaron WebsteyBrent_Ryournotunique
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited April 2016

@backpfeifengesicht that F1 is one badassedfahrrad !  (German for bad assed bicycle)

and @TheRealRobKing, that bike looks so fast, I wouldn't dare walk too close to it.  It would know I'm an unworthy rider.  Absolutely awesome build!

M_WareTheRealRobKing
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
     It was bought used, it's not a tri bike, and it's not even carbon, but it's my first new-to-me bike in about 12 years and I have always had a weird space in my heart for Cannondale (Caad10 Black Inc with Ultegra Di2). I'm saving up for the colour-coordinated pedals, looking forward to putting a couple of black team stickers on it, and will suffer through another triathlon or two on my 18 year old canary yellow Aquila 650c.
    GasBombKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyPreachSwansonBrent_Ryournotunique
  • Options
    I guess it falls into the recumbent family.  Sweet downhill and on power slides but a little slow on long hills.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyStruangsimonsen77PreachSwansonellsworth53twchevronTad_MCraig_Dyournotunique
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I guess it falls into the recumbent family.  Sweet downhill and on power slides but a little slow on long hills.
    Daddy like, daddy want
    drffishmanKenElPescadoPelado
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Those streamers cost at least 10 watts a piece. Joking (not joking).
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Got something in the works. Will update in a couple months
    M_Ware

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Big Black is getting its sea trials.  New to me, but a collection of mostly used stuff off eBay.  Just in time for Knoxville.
    stayed with the black and grey everywhere so the red cock sticker would stand out.
    Go Red Cocks!

M_WareCraig_DwchevronAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladojakesaundersBrent_Rkjrunninyournotunique
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    My friend just bought a 901 from Guru's bankruptcy sale and currently building it up.

That stem makes me cry.
    Aaron Websteymbrekk44wchevronRobert RankinMartinyournotuniqueTad_M
  • Options
    CapenCapen Member

This is my Khaleesi
    MattM_WareRobert Rankinkjrunninjakesaundersmbrekk44Craig_Dtwig05yournotuniqueDHansenTriAaron WebsteyBrent_Respej09

Toughman Aqua Bike Champion of the World
  • Options
    BW_TriBW_Tri Member, Pro Triathlete
    Frame- 2015 Cervelo P5
    BB- Ceramic Speed BB30
    Gruppo- DA Di2 Electronics w/ Cearmic Speed Oversized Pulley Wheel System
    Brakes- Margura Hydraulic Brakes
    Powermeter- SRAM ELSA Quarq 172.5mm 
    Bike Computer- GarminEdge 520
    RaceWheels- HED JET Disc / JET 9 w/ Continental Attack & Continental Force w/ Vitorria Latex Tubes & Orange Seal
    Race Skewers- View Speed Skewers
    Training Wheels: HED Ardennes
    Saddle- ISM Adamo Attack
    Cockpit- 3T Cycling
    Bottle Cages- Arundel Mandible and Dark Speed Works Bento Box (turned into flat kit, Inside is small pump, CO2 Adapter, CO2 canister, Valve Extender, quick chain master link, Shimano 5 Port junction box, View Speed tool kit)
    Pedals- Shimano Ultegra
    Shoes- Specialized S-Works Road Shoes
    P5.JPG 233.7K
    kjrunninMattM_Warembrekk44Robert RankinCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoAdam Wsimonsen77twig05espej09yournotuniqueMatt_FroeseDHansenTriCapenAaron WebsteyBrent_R
    Brad Williams
    Website | Twitter | Instagram |Strava
    Clever Training (BRADWIL10)-Kiwami Tri (BWTRI10) - Precision Hydration (code bwtri)-FireStar Energy (save 10% w/ BWTRI-351)

• Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @Tad_Machrowicz I've always loved the stickers on those HED wheels. Matte on matte with just enough pop to force you to stare at them to be sure you read it correctly. 
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch